Monday 14 March 2016

Ughh... Rain, and more rain


Hiya peeps hope you are all doing well, the weather has been disgusting, cold and wet. So I decided to sit indoors and do my nails insted of getting soaked in the rain :0). I got holographic hearts in town the other day and decided to do this mani, I used MUA (Make Up Academy) Plum Noir and MUA (Make Up Academy) Frozen Yogurt along with silver studs I got from Ebay.

You can buy MUA nail polish as well as make up from Superdrug website here
Or go to MUA's website here MUA nail polish is £1 per bottle and are perfect for people starting out in nail art, there was no staining with these which is always good.

Also I used a peel off base coat (which I always use) Miss Sporty here I have found this is the best peel off base coat I have used so far and will definitely have to buy more I'm running out of it so fast.

Thanks for stopping by and having a read today xx

xxSazxx

No comments:

Post a Comment