Saturday 7 May 2016

I've Gone Purple Crazy...

Hiya I think this is a purple overload!! lol. Today I bring you Max Factor on my nails.

Here are the items I used (my nails broke so now very short).

CandyDipKit from Savers (comes with three tubs of glitter) 
MaxFactor GlossFinity in Lilac Lace
MaxFactor in Fantasy Fire
Mini Gel lamp from EBay
Miss Sporty Base Coat (Peel-Off)
Sally Hansen InstaGel.

Also cure in lamp for LED 30sec I removed sticky layer with cleanser wipes.


I was worried about staining so put on a coat of InstaGel before I applied Lilac Lace which applied in one coat which was lovely and smooth to apply with no streaks. (Pictured above is 2 coats and InstaGel as topcoat.On top of that Fantasy Fire, this is the best  purchase I made although for such a small bottle it was £4.99 from Boots (ask in store as I can't find on site.) wish it came in a bigger bottle. It goes great with other colours too, and great over black. I would still love to have Clarins 230 but this will do for now :0) . I must confess though I love my mini gel lamp I take it everywhere with me, its also USB as well as mains (works with mobile phone wire ;0) ) I finally applied the glitter and sealed with InstaGel and lamp, this mani lasted almost 3 days which is good for a peel off base coat under it, but with ordinary base coat it lasted 5 days on me which is still great

Thanks for looking at my swatch today
Happy Polishing
xxSazxx

No comments:

Post a Comment